This math class we did number of the day, probability test , and Mr. Isfeld taught us more about probability
This are the questions of the math test and their answers.
1. There is an equal probability of picking a red card or picking a black card from a full deck of 52 cards. Answer: true.
2. Using a six-sided die, the probability of rolling an even number is 1:3. Answer: false.
3. Using a six sided die the probability of rolling a 5 or a 6 is 1:2. Answer: false.
4. If there are fewer "favourable outcomes" the probability increases. Answer: false.
5. The formula for determining probability is = all outcomes over favourable outcomes Answer: false.
6. The probability that an event happens is 4:12 what is the probability that the event will not happen. Answer: 8:12.
7. What is the probability of drawing a red face card ( i.e., king, queen, or jack ) from a full deck of playing cards?. Answer: 6:52.
8. If you spin this spinner 30 times, how many times might you expect it to land on red?
Answer: 10 times.
9. There are 14 marbles in a bag: 4 red, 4 orange, 5 green, and 1 blue. You take out one marble out of the bag. What is the probability of getting a red or a blue marble? Answer: 5: 14.
10. Each letter of the word PROBABILITY is written on a separate card and placed in a bag. Fareshta draws one card from the bag what is the probability of her drawing a B? Answer: 2:11.
11. A _________ is a successful result in a probability experiment. Answer: favourable outcome
12. The expression "50-50 chance" means a probability of _______ percent. Answer: 50%.
This is an example of probability which Mr Isfeld taught us more about a while ago.
What is the probability of hitting heads while flipping a coin and rolling 3 on a normal six sided die.
Answer: favourable outcomes
= 1: 12.
I pick Owen to do the next scribe post.